Spring Academy and educational reform
- fully realises Τhe UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- fully realises the right to choose, to differ, tο self-direct and self-determine in life as a whole for all ages
- is rooted in learning that is embodied, ecological, combinational, interdisciplinary, blended, inclusive, intergenerational, multicultural, multilingual
- is working for the widespread establishment and legitimation of learning communities as public educational structures with access to any educational process and provision chosen by each community
- is evolving a culture specific versatile context combining formal and non-formal democratic, agile and self-directed approaches to learning
- provides educational services that are used according to the user’s wishes and needs, accessible to all ages and socio-economic situations
- offers itself for open use as a template
- has created an open source legal structure that overcomes restrictions on the freedom of choice in learning and the freedom of choice in general, beyond borders.
- is creating an Online Spring Academy, a digital home for a global blended learning community combining digital and actual localities
- is initiating a Global Appeal for Redefinition of Education in and beyond the pandemic
If there is to be any kind of social change, there must be a different kind of education so that children are not brought up to conform.