Our Association is ready!
The Spring Academy Association is a prototype legal entity designed to give under 18s decision making power and to legitimise and normalise learning communities.
If there is to be any kind of social change, there must be a different kind of education so that children are not brought up to conform.
Our mission is
- to bring the responsibility and act of learning from and with each other into the community.
- to normalise learning communities as an option by and for all ages , which entails decision-making power for those under 18.
- for learning environments which assure the inviolability of freedom of conscience to be available to all who wish to use them.
- for this approach to learning to be legitimised, socially integrated and publicly available.
Our strategy is
- creating and connecting agile communities for learning which support and reinforce each other while maintaining their autonomy
- designing a prototype legal structure with expanding potential that can be used by these communities independently and interconnectedly, to safeguard and propel freedom of choice in learning
- innovative use of new technology for learning; combining digital and actual localities to overcome restrictions in collaboration and coexistence beyond borders.
If you wish to join or support us please write to us: email@example.com
Democracy has to be born anew every generation, and education is its midwife